> Main Dish
> Honey, Pomegranate, Pecan Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps (Mayo-Free!)
Honey, Pomegranate, Pecan Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps (Mayo-Free!)
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Iowa Girl Eats
Iowa Girl Eats is one of my favorite food blogs. She has great recipes and cooking tips. Make sure and check out her website for many more great recipes!!
- 1 large chicken breast (7-8oz,) cooked then chopped or shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Butterhead lettuce leaves, or any other lettuce with a big leaf
- Combine Greek yogurt, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl then stir to combine. Add chicken, pomegranate seeds, chopped pecans, and green onion then mix to combine. Taste then adjust salt and pepper if necessary, and then scoop into lettuce leaves and serve.
- Tip: This chicken salad will keep well in the fridge for 3-4 days.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?