- 6 Tablespoons salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- dash cayenne pepper
- 6 ears sweet corn, shucked
- salt and lime wedges, for serving
- In a small bowl add butter, lime juice, honey, chili powder, and cayenne pepper then mash with a fork until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high then add sweet corn and grill, rotating occasionally, until evenly cooked. Spread while hot with Chili-Lime Honey Butter then serve with extra salt for sprinkling and lime wedges for drizzling.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?