This is great not only for breakfast but can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner.
2 Large Sweet Potatoes - diced
1 Red Pepper - diced
1Yellow Pepper - diced
1 Large Onion - diced
1 LB Pork Sausage (Hot or Mild)
2 TBS EVOO
1. Brown Sausage until no longer pink. Drain sausage and sit to the side
2. Sautee peppers, onions and sweet potatoes in EVOO until tender
3. Add sausage back into pepper mixture and stir to combine
4. Pour into a baking dish
5. Crack eggs on top of dish being careful not to break the center
6. Bake in 350 degree oven until egg whites are set and yellows are still slightly runny.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?