> Main Dish
> Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein
Alternative protein options for this dish would be beef, bison, pork, or shrimp. All would be delicious!
1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil, toasted
- Heat wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add sesame oil, minced ginger and garlic, and sauté for 1 minute to allow the flavors to infuse the oil.
- Add chicken to the wok, and cook, stirring frequently for 3–4 minutes, or until the chicken is mostly cooked.
- Add in broccoli, water chestnuts, celery, and shiitake mushrooms; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in almonds, cabbage, and green onion.
- Pour in coconut aminos (2–4 tbsp).
- Cook 2–3 minutes, until cabbage softens a little.
- Remove from heat, and garnish with sesame seeds.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?