Grilled Pears with Cinnamon Drizzle
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: A House in the Hills
2 TBS Honey
1 TBS Cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped pecans
-Turn burn grillers to low and preheat to between 350-400 F. (if you don’t have a grill, a grill pan will also work!)
- Cut pears in half removing any visible seeds, leaving stems.
- Brush pears with refined coconut oil, sprinkle with sea salt and place on grill at an angle flesh side down
- Cook pears on covered grill for 15 minutes and check to see if the pears have softened and if the pears have a solid grill mark. If they do not, continue to cook, covered and check every 5 to 10 minutes. Turn pears on an angle to create another grill mark (this is how you get a criss cross pattern) and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon cinnamon and mix well.
- Let pears rest for a bit after cooking, when they are warm but not HOT, drizzle cinnamon honey over them and top with chopped pecans.
- Serve immediately!-
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?